History of Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
Created by Goichi Hosoda (1898 – 1982).
- He was a journalist for the capital newspaper (Tokyo Shin bun).
- In 1932 he foremed a team of 7 people.
- In spring 1935 he has finished his indicator (Ichimoku Kinko Hyo):
• Ichimoku = at one glance.
• Kinko = balance.
• Hyo = barchart.
- He kept it secret until 1950, he told his close friends about it.
- He publish it at 1968.Construction:Past>>>>>Present>>>>>Future
Tenkan Sen: the mid-point between 9 days High and Low.-
Kijun Sen: the mid-point between 26 days High and Low.
Chikou: current close but move it back 26 bars ago in the past.
Senkou span A: the mid-point between Tenkan sen and Kijun sen but move it forward 26 bars in the future.
Senkou span B: the mid-point between 52 days High and Low but move it forward 26 bars in the future.